21 August 2014

New Hat:- Merlot

I just looked at my ravelry page and realized that it has been two weeks since I blogged. Where did the time go? I have a newfound respect for bloggers who post several times a week. I just don't have it in me. Sighs. I will be a happy camper once fall starts. My knitting output is directly affected by fun in the sun :)
I am pleased to report though that I have finally finished something. Nope, it's not one of the WIPs shown in last post. Sad to say, no progress has been made there, other than I frogged the hat and started another. The new hat was completed yesterday.



I think I have been bitten by the cable bug. This was my first time using Northampton by valley yarns. I love it! It is nice to have another go to workhorse yarn that is affordable. Will be ordering more of it in the near future.



This is the hat prior to being washed and blocked.

Do you have a blog? If so do you ever have moments or phases where you don't blog frequently?

No comments:

Post a Comment