23 May 2014

Wrong Made Right

Yesterday I was frustrated and upset by the glitch in the mail system. A friend pointed out that my missing package "must be yarn stuff". I didn't mention what it contained at the time of my venting. There are times when I edit my yarn stories to my friends because ... Well they just don't get it. It's not their cup of tea, so every now and then I spare them the details. But yesterday, I realized that when someone knows you it is easy for them to read between the lines. I can't remember the last time I was this upset over a missing or a late package. Smiles...thank heavens today my mailbox contained the package. Hoorrrrraaaaaayyyyyy lol. All is well with the world now. The brand is new to me, I'm excited to see how it knits up.

Yarn:- schachenmayr micro grande in linen, mint, gold, deft blue, teal and red.
It is supposed to be worsted weight...looks and feel like a light worsted. I don't mind so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment